Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesday WOD–The O’Dea McDonald’s Challenge

This challenge is named for the extraordinary feats accomplished at McDonald’s by the distinguished young men of O’Dea High School.  Many O’Dea students can be spotted making the trek down Boren before school, at lunch and after school to grab a delicious meal at the McDonald’s on Madison.  Don’t let the name discourage you though, we encourage all anticrossfitters to try this challenge, O’Dea students probably just have the most practice.

Photo by Like_the_Grand_Canyon

In one day consume:

6 Egg McMuffins for breakfast

6 McDoubles for lunch

Each meal should be consumed in less than 22 minutes as I believe that is how long the lunch period is at O’Dea.

Be sure to post your results and how you felt after in the comment section.  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I attempted the McDonald's challenge yesterday with a variant edit. I did 2 McDoubles and 2 McChickens with a side of fries and a large Coke. I felt fine until trying to scarf down the last McChicken. Thank goodness I had my large soda to help me. After words the next two hours consisted of me being in junk-food induced coma on the couch attempting to read some Austrian School economics books. Unfortunately, at the time, all I could think about was how much my body was going to hate me in several hours.

    ReplyDelete